Sunday, July 12, 2009

Looking Up (3)














I've been doing a lot of thinking lately on perceived notions about ourselves. This summer has lent me a lot of time to think, so this is the product of thinking too much.


When a person wakes up in the morning, what do they think? What do they see that influences what they think? I realized that by looking up, we can achieve emotions other than a positive outlook. Looking up, either an outlook on life in which you are "looking up" to what comes next in life. Something good. But what if, perhaps, looking up was taken literally, and not to influence just an emotion of happiness, but a full range of emotions. We can be in many situations in life, by just looking up, our environment can influence our emotions. So I've decided to study this, using a camera as my medium to document it.

No comments:

Post a Comment